Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet Taye M!


Aloha!
My name is Taye, I am 12 years old and I currently attend Molokai Middle School. I have been participating in FLL for four years. I have stuck with this program for many years because I work well with others and enjoy it too. I love creating and being active which is perfect because we make short skits to present our solution. This year I hope to become a better leader and learn more about the natural forces of the world that create natural disasters.

FLL will help me in the future by helping me be able to work with others as a team and find solutions with guidance from others.  I have learned to think by myself because in FLL our coaches and mentors don’t just give us the answers. I have learned to honor the spirit of friendly competition and I will know that my discoveries are more important than winning.

This will be my final year in FLL Robotics and I am excited to do my best and represent my school and island the best that I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment