Thursday, September 12, 2013

Meet Kaitlin D!

Hi yah! 
My name is Kaitlin D. I am 12 years old and a 7th grader at Molokai Middle School. I have been in First Lego League Robotics for 3 years. My favorite part of robotics is hanging out with my awesome teammates and describing my project to the terrific judges. The hardest part in FLL is identifying a problem and creating an innovative solution. It is challenging to identify a real problem because we get so excited to be innovative that we usually create our solution first. I hope to learn how  to work better with my teammates and learn the natural causes around the world. 

When I get older I can follow the FLL Core Values by working with others, by being a problem solver and to share our experience with others. This year I am so excited to begin robotics for a new start and to meet new people at the Molokai Middle School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment