Thursday, September 19, 2013

Meet Lana D!

HI!! 
My name is Lana D and I am 11 years old. I attend Molokai Middle School and am in 7th grade. This is my fifth year in robotics. My favorite part of FLL and STEM is learning about programing robots but the BEST part of robotics to me is the presentation. I love being creative and coming up with skits and songs to share our information. Although I do find it challenging to remember all the lines.
This year I hope to learn about natural disasters and how to prepare for them. FLL robotics will help me in the future because in some colleges they will ask you if you have experience in engineering and I will be able to say YES! 
 I am thankful for the opportunity to participate in robotics and am excited for this season! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment