Thursday, October 10, 2013

Challenge Board building party!

On Friday October 4, our team got together and built our 2013 Nature's Fury robot challenge board. 

IT WAS AWESOME! 
I really liked it. At first it was hard but then my teammate Kaitlin and I built one of the models together and I learned how to build with LEGO's. We were having a great time, laughing and talking! She spent a lot of time helping me learn how to follow the directions and after each step, checking to make sure the model built looks identical to the picture in the directions.  When I learned how to do it I did three other models by myself, but it definitely wasn't easy. I did have a hard time at first but then I proved to myself I could do anything I wanted. By the end of the day I was in LOVE WITH LEGO's!! 

I am really looking forward to building our robot to complete the missions and spend more time with LEGOs! 

Adios!
Marianna C. 

1 comment: